Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ulta/The Body Shop Haul & Nail Polish Of The Week 5/8/11

I did myself a little shopping this weekend! I mostly bought clothes and a new pair of adorable wedges, but of course bought myself a few beauty products.

OPI nail lacquer at Ulta was buy two, get one free. Do you think I could pass that up? Of course not! I got myself some pretty pink shades, and one of them is my nail polish f the week :)

Charged Up Cherry | Princesses Rule! | Cozu-Melted In The Sun

This week, Princesses Rule! is my color of choice. It's a very sparkly light pink, and very subtle (not what I'm used to!). It's a great color for Spring...and any other time of the year, of course ;)

Forgot to fix my polish boo-boos before I took the photo. Messy manicure!

On Thursday, I ordered myself some products from The Body Shop. I used to use their line of Tea Tree skincare products a long time ago, and decided I wanted to try using them again. I didn't stop using the products because they weren't good. To be honest, they're a little pricey (in my opinion, anyway). But as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. When I used the Tea Tree skincare line in the past, I saw a big difference in my skin. I have oily/acne prone skin, and when I use these products there's a huge decrease in how oily my skin gets and no acne whatsoever. Acne prevention is one of the main things I look for in a skincare product, and the Tea Tree line from The Body Shop definitely does the trick. 

Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash | Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash | Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion | Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner | Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion

I'll be adding these products to my skincare routine again!

Interested in these products or anything else The Body Shop has to offer? Click Here!


1 comment:

  1. Love the polishes, they're so pretty! I've been on a hunt for good lighter shades recently... Princesses Rule! seems like a good one. I also love Charged Up Cherry, you're gonna have to post some pics for us ;)
    And could you please let us know how the Body Shop products work out for you? I'm looking for something nice for my skin... Great blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete