Monday, April 18, 2011

Obsession: Coastal Scents Palettes


I have four of the Coastal Scents 88 palettes, and I absolutely LOVE them. I use them on a daily basis. They have pretty much any color you could want, and they wear very well. The best part is, they are SUPER affordable. Each palette that I've purchased was between $19 and $25. 88 shadows for 20 bucks? That's a pretty sweet deal, if you ask me.

Let's take a peek at the palettes I own, shall we?
(The lighting in my room and bathroom, for lack of a better word, SUCKS...so I'll be using photos from the Coastal Scents website)

#1 Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette

This was the first Coastal Scents palette I ever purchased. I had seen it used a lot in makeup tutorial videos on YouTube, so I decided to give it a try. The colors are very pigmented, which means you don't have to pick up that much eyeshadow on your brush or keep packing the color on. A couple little dabs into the shadow, and you're good to go! 


#2 Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette

I use this palette the most out of all the palettes I own. It has matte, smokey, shimmer, and neutral shadows. The neutral colors are perfect for wearing to work :)


#3 Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania Palette

I mostly use this palette when I'm going out/on the weekends. The looks you can come up with this palette are endless, and the colors are very vibrant! And I love the metallic finish of the shadows.


#4 Coastal Scents 88 Mirage Palette

Last but not least...the Mirage Palette. It's GORGEOUS, and the newest addition to my palette collection. The shadows are jewel tones, and it's a mix of matte and satin shadows. The picture doesn't do it justice at all. The colors are so much prettier in person! What I like most about this palette is the colors work for both daytime and nighttime looks.

Interested in any of these palettes or seeing what else Coastal Scents has to offer?



No comments:

Post a Comment