Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Birchbox!

A friend of mine told me about something called Birchbox today. I can honestly say I had never heard of it, but I'm really glad I know about it now! Every month you are sent 4-5 samples of high-end beauty products in a very cute and very nicely packaged box. The website says you'll "receive anything from skincare to makeup to cult beauty tools, from well-known brands as well as emerging gems." You pay a monthly subscription fee of $10 (or pay a one time fee of $110 for 12 months, whichever you prefer to do), and you get pretty nice sized samples. And if you get a sample product in the box that you absolutely love, you can buy the full-sized product from the website as well. I'm SO stoked about this! My first Birchbox will ship to me on August 10th, and I'm definitely going to make my monthly Birchbox (and reviews of the sample products) a recurring post on my blog (thanks for the idea, Kristen!).

Interested in Birchbox? Sign up here!

1 comment:

  1. I've been getting for about 5 months. Some boxes have been better than others, but always worth the $10. :)

    ReplyDelete