Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sephora Haul!

I decided to join my mom and one of her very good friends for brunch at Mon Ami Gabi in Reston Town Center today. Delicious! After brunch, we made our way to Sephora. I hardly ever go to Sephora, and if I do go there it's very rare that I buy anything. Everything is just so expensive! I guess I felt like spending some money today, so I bought myself a few things :)


  • Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray - I saw this product being used by one of my favorite makeup gurus on YouTube in a recent video of her foundation routine, and I decided to buy it and give it a try. My skin is oily, and, as anyone with oily skin will tell you, it's super frustrating! I can't constantly touch up my makeup all day while I'm at work, it's just not feasible. The box says "De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray uses an innovative oil control system that both absorbs excess sebum and controls surface shine." I'll report back and let you know how it works for me!
  • Sephora Hydrating & Smoothing Foundation - This foundation was on sale for $5, so I couldn't pass it up! I've been trying to find a new foundation for myself that I love. I've been using Cover Girl's Tru Blend foundation for a long time, but I'm kind of tired of it. I need something new! I watched a few reviews on YouTube of this foundation and they were pretty much all good ones, so we'll see how it works out.
  • Sephora by OPI "Blasted Silver" - So excited to try this! It's one of those crackle nail polishes that seem to be very popular lately. I had a choice between silver or black, but I figured silver would be way more fun.
  • Sephora by OPI Nail Stencils - Just a fun little product I thought I would try. Looking forward to some cute nail designs!
  • Sephora Marbling and Dotting Nail Tool - I've had the urge to try doing designs on my nails, so I couldn't pass this up when I saw it. Can't wait to try it out :)
Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Please post what you think of De-slick. I've been eyeing it for a while. :) Fun haul!

    ReplyDelete