Monday, September 26, 2011

Two New Favorite Things: Beautyblender & blinc Mascara

Happy Monday! Hope everyone's week is off to a great start :)

I'm SO excited about these two products I'm telling you about today. Probably my favorite beauty products I've purchased in a while. The first one I'll talk about is the beautyblender.


I first saw beautyblender being used in a YouTube video by stillglamorus. I had never seen it before, so I decided to look it up on Google. I'm really glad I did! I absolutely LOVE this makeup sponge. It's a bit pricey ($34.95), but so far it seems worth the money to me. It works so much better for me than any other makeup sponge I've ever used before. It blends my foundation perfectly! It's just a lot easier to use than those triangluar makeup sponges that I (used to) use. It fits great in your hand and it 's easier to get all those tricky hard-to-reach places on your face. When you order it, it comes with a special cleanser to keep it clean and bacteria-free. It also comes with instructions on how to recycle beautyblender when it's time to get a new one :)

To use, you just pick up some foundation with it and "bounce", or stipple, the sponge on your face to apply/blend your foundation. I promise you, your makeup will look great every time!



I talked about this mascara in a previous post, but I love it so much that I'm gonna talk about it again! blinc mascara was one of the samples in the September Birchbox. I fell in love with it the first time I used it, so much so that I actually shelled out the $25 to buy a full-sized tube. Yeah, a little ridiculous for a mascara, but totally worth it! It's a "tubing" mascara. When you apply it, it puts little tubes around your lashes instead of just painting them. After it dries, it doesn't smudge or flake off. I've noticed that it also makes my lashes look longer. blinc mascara is also very easy to remove. You just use warm water and your fingers (or a washcloth) to just slide the tubes off of your lashes. Simple as that! It's definitely a great mascara for anyone who has sensitive eyes or wears contacts.

Purchase beautyblender here!
Purchase blinc mascara here!

No comments:

Post a Comment